Join Kelly for Sunday Unplug, a live weekly webinar where she will offer a mindfulness meditation (she’ll teach you how to do it), and then explore a topic she’ll help you unpack through journal prompts, Q&A, imaginal exercises, or some live coaching.
Participation in Sunday Unplug will help you learn to:
- Hit the PAUSE button on your life
- Reclaim your PEACE of mind in these chaotic times
- Remember to SLOW down
- Find BALANCE in this technology-driven 24/7 world
- Gain CLARITY & discover who YOU really are
- Connect with other curious & free-thinking seekers of SELF-AWARENESS
- Be in CHOICE in your daily life
The LIVE webinars are each 60 minutes long. All webinars will all be recorded and available 24 hours afterwards.
Join us for a weekly sabbatical for your soul!
Sundays, 10:00 AM PST/1:00 PM EST
Attending the LIVE webinars is NOT a requirement. You will still receive great benefits from just listening to the recordings.
Unplug for a $27.00 monthly automatically-renewing subscription.
“What the hell do you, Kelly Carlin, know about this stuff?” Well…
- I’ve been practicing mindfulness and meditation for 20 years.
- I have used mindfulness and other modalities to reduce my own anxiety, depression, perfectionism and co-dependent mindset.
- I have been leading groups for over 15 years.
- I have a Masters in counseling psychology (Jungian) psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute.
- I am a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach through Coaches Training Institute and a graduate of their Leadership training.
- I have used all of the things I share in the webinars to overcome my own fears, lack of confidence and other blocks to become a successful author, speaker, performer and radio show host.
Go Deep to Take the Leap
Women on the Verge is a focused, 12-month coaching program that supports women in making deep, long lasting changes within and without so that they can finally be valued, paid, and recognized.
The world needs women more than ever to step up and claim their authentic power. It’s time for women to get out of their own way to step into what they truly want and who they want to be.
Take the leap — when you commit to big things, big things happen.
Kelly also offers occasional retreats, workshops and online classes in the areas of creativity, women’s empowerment, mindfulness, and writing. To find out more, sign up for her newsletter here.