So what is this stuff I’m up to?
I like to describe it as…going to church without the funny hats or dogma, with a few “fucks” thrown in… or a 90 minute Vision Quest for the week ahead.
Basically it’s some sacred time for our souls without taking ourselves too seriously.
Join me, and a growing community of seekers/rabble rousers, for 10 live (and lively!), weekly webinars where you will UNPLUG from your daily life and DEEP DIVE into who you truly are & what you really want.
Each session contains a mindfulness meditation, and then we roll up our sleeves to create the life and world we want to live in. We explore our thoughts, behaviors and habits through lecture, journal prompts, lively discussions, imaginal exercises, and even some live coaching.
You will learn to…
- Hit the PAUSE button on your life
- Reclaim your PEACE of mind in these chaotic times
- Remember to SLOW down
- Find BALANCE in this technology-driven 24/7 world
- Gain CLARITY & discover who YOU really are
- Connect with other curious & free-thinking seekers of SELF-AWARENESS
- Be in CHOICE in your daily life
What people have said about these webinars…
“I loved these webinars. Kelly is a wonderful facilitator. Very nurturing. I love her laughter, and I love her tears. And I so love the community!” – Cathy Ladman, Comedian/Writer/Actor
“This is a course in radical acceptance. But it isn’t a begrudging acceptance- more of a “let’s be brave and curious together” acceptance. Kelly has a wonderful down-to-earth quality and her course moves easily from the spiritual to the profane (punctuated by her full-throttle laugh.) I found myself being more conscious around my electronic devices. I started turning off the ringer on my phone while I am working, and taking breaks from both news and social media. Instant relief. To be honest, I could take the exact same course over again and would, happily.” – Claudia Parducci, Visual Artist
“What I loved was a space to take the time to breathe and be quiet and rejuvenate. The challenging [journal] prompts. I learned to be ok with being quiet. And, I feel more comfortable speaking my truth.” – Ellen November, Textile Artist
“Consider this an essential part of you breaking apart the calcified part of your brain. Letting Kelly IN to your brain demands that you chip away at what is stopping you!” – Carol Baumgartel, Ceramic Artist
“What the hell do you, Kelly Carlin, know about this stuff?” Well…
- I’ve been practicing mindfulness and meditation for 20 years.
- I have used mindfulness and other modalities to reduce my own anxiety, depression, perfectionism and co-dependent mindset.
- I have been leading groups for over 15 years.
- I have a Masters in counseling psychology (Jungian) psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute.
- I am a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach through Coaches Training Institute and a graduate of their Leadership training.
- I have used all of the things I share in the webinars to overcome my own fears, lack of confidence and other blocks to become a successful author, speaker, performer and radio show host.
The LIVE webinars are each 90 minutes long and will be at 10AM PDT/1PM EDT:
#1 Sun. January 7th, 2018
#2 Sun. January 14th, 2018
#3 Sun. January 21st, 2018
#4 Sun. January 28th, 2018
#5 Sun. February 4th, 2018
#6 Sun. February 11th, 2018
#7 Sun.February 18th, 2018
#8 Sun. February 25th, 2018
#9 Sun. March 4th, 2018
#10 Sun. March 11th, 2018
All webinars will be recorded and available 24 hours afterwards.
Attending the LIVE webinars is NOT a requirement. You will still receive great benefits from just listening to the recordings.
Total cost: $99 – paid in three monthly payments of $33”
Kelly offers occasional retreats, workshops and online classes in the areas of creativity, women’s empowerment, mindfulness, and writing. To find out more, sign up for her newsletter here.