OMG! Do you feel like you need just a little time to unplug? I know I do. This world has gone fucking nuts.
This fall I’m doing a cycle of 8 weekly LIVE 90-minute webinars to help you pause, breath and unplug once a week.
This is not so much a course, but an 8-week series of LIVE webinars to help you to…
Use meditation and MINDFULNESS in an easy breezy way that fits into your life
Take your LIFE back from technology, social media, the news cycle, the needs of others.
Pause at least once a week via my live webinars to RECONNECT to your body/mind and your deepest needs, visions and dreams for your life.
Plan your week so you not only organize your to do list, but FEED YOUR SOUL. Have some fun, LAUGHS, and connection with some cool people.
This series of webinars might be right for you if you…
…have been curious about meditation or that mindfulness stuff you hear all about. Or you used to have a meditation practice, and would love to refresh it.
…are ready to start a new relationship with the things that keep you from fully living this one precious life – like your phone…or social media…or those pesky voices in your head.
…want to learn how to love yourself just the way you are.
….are looking to feel so present and alive that you can fully drink in the joy and wonder of this life.
…really need a way to stay connected to your ground and strength to get you through the chaos of these times.
…are someone who likes to learn practices to keep you connected to your deepest, most purposeful, joyful and grounded vision for their life.
What you’ll get:
- 8 weekly LIVE 90-minute webinars (Sundays Sept. 24th-Nov. 19th at 10AM PST)
- Access to me and a like-minded community through discussion forums & lively chat during thewebinars.
- A chance to be coached one-on-one by me during the webinars.
- Suggestions to outside resources to help you dig deeper into subjects that intrigue you.
- 2 bonus webinars – a “2017 Year-end Review” and a “Who Do I Want to Be in 2018?”
Testimonials from this summer’s Unplug cycle:
“I loved these webinars. Kelly is a wonderful facilitator. Very nurturing. I love her laughter, and I love her tears. And I so love the community!” – Cathy Ladman, Comedian/Writer/Actor
“This is a course in radical acceptance. But it isn’t a begrudging acceptance- more of a “let’s be brave and curious together” acceptance. Kelly has a wonderful down-to-earth quality and her course moves easily from the spiritual to the profane (punctuated by her full-throttle laugh.) I found myself being more conscious around my electronic devices. I started turning off the ringer on my phone while I am working, and taking breaks from both news and social media. Instant relief. To be honest, I could take the exact same course over again and would, happily.” – Claudia Parducci, Visual
“What I loved was a space to take the time to breathe and be quiet and rejuvenate. The challenging [journal] prompts. I learned to be ok with being quiet. And, I feel more comfortable speaking my truth.” – Ellen November, Textile Artist
“Consider this an essential part of you breaking apart the calcified part of your brain. Letting Kelly IN to your brain demands that you chip away at what is stopping you!” – Carol Baumgartel, Ceramic Artist
“What the hell do you, Kelly Carlin, know about this stuff?” Well…
- I’ve been practicing mindfulness and meditation for 20 years.
- I have used mindfulness and other modalities to reduce my own anxiety, depression, perfectionismand co-dependent mindset.
- I have been leading groups for over 15 years.
- I have a Masters in counseling psychology (Jungian) psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute.
- I am a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach through Coaches Training Institute & graduate of theirLeadership training.
- I have used all of the things I share in the webinars to overcome my own fears, lack of confidenceand other blocks to become a successful author, speaker, performer and radio show host.
There are many ways to approach this course –
Show up for the live webinars to take advantage of the connection to community.
Watch/Listen to the recordings at your own pace.
Drop in, take a drink of pausing to refresh your life, re-establish a connection to yourself.
Use the whole cycle as a structure to make a concrete change in your life – adding a practice, making progress on a project, your health, art, mind/spirit.
You do it YOUR way!
All this without losing your intellect, sense of humor or badassself. Cool shit, huh?
Schedule for webinars:
Sunday mornings at 10-11:30 AM PDT, 1-2:30 PM EDT
Oct. 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
Nov. 5th, 12th, 19th
Bonus webinars TBD
Kelly offers occasional retreats, workshops and online classes in the areas of creativity, women’s empowerment, mindfulness, and writing. To find out more, sign up for her newsletter here.