You wanna hang out and change your life?
Then come see what I’m doing over on my Patreon page which is my home for all the ways I like to create spaces and experiences that help others discover, face and re-write the bullshit stories in their heads.
You know, those stories that make your life feel harder, more exhausting and futile than it really needs to be. I believe deep down to my very tippy toes that when we realize how much of our experience of life is just a bullshit story we’ve told ourselves forever. It’s like drinking a little shot of nirvana.
If you join me there, you will get to be a part of a community of bad-ass, no bullshit seekers who are wanting more self-love, creative expression and ways to create a better life together on earth.
Together we get out of own way and wake up from the old, tired stories that rule our inner lives and no longer work.
Together we find new perspectives, and inspiration to live out that thing we, here in America, like to call, “Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness” in deeper and fresher ways.
Being a member will give you access to new weekly videos (monologues and interviews), audio podcasts, online classes, downloadable meditations/imaginal exercises, group meetups, in-person workshops and one-on-one coaching and conversations.
And yes, do not worry. I will say “fuck” a lot.
“What the hell do you, Kelly Carlin, know about this stuff?” Well…
- I’ve been practicing mindfulness and meditation for 20 years.
- I have used mindfulness and other modalities to reduce my own anxiety, depression, perfectionism and co-dependent mindset.
- I have been leading groups for over 15 years.
- I have a Masters in counseling psychology (Jungian) psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute.
- I am a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach through Coaches Training Institute and a graduate of their Leadership training.
- I have used all of the things I share in the webinars to overcome my own fears, lack of confidence and other blocks to become a successful author, speaker, performer and radio show host.
Kelly offers occasional retreats, workshops and online classes in the areas of creativity, women’s empowerment, mindfulness, and writing. To find out more, sign up for her newsletter here.